Saturday, June 23, 2012

L'influence de Paris



After a meeting a meeting downtown for the magazine I work at, my boss shot these photos on Maiden Lane for Astonish's  Thread. It was a particularly gorgeous afternoon and I was feeling a bit thrilled to be wearing this outfit without all the extras-like a coat, tights, and scarf which are typically required for most SF days.
I love this outfit because it goes seamlessly from day to night. I found this skirt last winter at Top Shop in Chicago, it's faux leather and doubles equally well as a warm fall staple when paired with leather boots. These wedges are comfortable, and add instant summer time polish. I am currently in NYC, and loving the weather and fashion here! 
Necklace: gifted
Sunnies: Kate Spade similar here
Top: H & M 
Skirt: Top Shop similar here-mini
Shoes: Sam Edelman
Bag: Michael Kors similar here-in fall shade crimson!

No comments:

Post a Comment