Wednesday, March 27, 2013

It's All In The Details

Jennifer

Jennifer- Sequins can be so much fun when worn! I wore a deep purple dress with purple sequins covering the entire front panel of the dress. Along with the sequins there is silver thread sewn throughout both the front and back panels of this dress. I really love this characteristic of the dress, it makes this look a little more glamorous! 

Dress- Express similar style here
Shoes- Steve Madden here
Tights- Express here
Earrings- Gifted similar style here
Bracelet- Forever 21 similar style here
Ring- Own 



Whitney



 


Whitney- This colorful lace skirt is the main focus in my outfit.  I have paired it with basic black, to keep the look fun and chic for night, I have added detailed accessories. The necklace ties in the pink of the skirt. While the beaded bag paired with my shimmery black ring and shoes coordinate.
Tip- Shoes, jewelery and bag should have similar hardware. In this outfit I played my accessories off of the detailing on the shoulders of my top. The theme is gunmetal, which is trending for Spring. 

Top- HM similar detailing here
Skirt- Love this DVF one with pink detailing at the edge here
Bag- BCBG Max Azria here
Necklace- H&M similar here
Ring- BCBG Max Azria
Shoes- Enzo Angiolini similar here


4 comments:

  1. Lovely blog, am now following :)
    Love both outfits!

    xx
    www.shogoxo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You! We're happy to have you following!

    xo

    Jennifer & Whitney

    ReplyDelete
  3. milexblog.blogspot.co.ukMarch 28, 2013 at 9:21 PM

    you have a real gift

    ReplyDelete