Monday, February 18, 2013

Casual Chic End to the Holiday Weekend






Today was a very exciting day, as my friend Jen and I decided to work on "Haute off the Dress" together! We have been talking about it for a while, as our styles are both very different and we tend to play off each other's looks. Often times we find ourselves loving the same pieces, however we always end up styling them differently.

Despite the chilly weather, we enjoyed walking around San Francisco's Nob Hill neighborhood.

Whitney- I love this Zara jacket, I typically wear it with denim and pumps. A tailored jacket with pumps is effortless and always polished when mixed with denim. 

Jacket Zara (old)
Top H&M (old)
Jeans bebe here
Shoes Christian Louboutin  
Ring thanks to Charlotte Russe 
Necklace Express (old) 






Jennifer- The bottoms I'm wearing have been a piece in my wardrobe for a while now. To me they're a must. They not only can be as I wore today, casual dressy, but simply casual as well. Today I opted for a pastel floral print top, worn under a double breasted black jacket. I love the sandals that I chose for this look. They have a splash of bright coral, pairing well with the top, and tying the look together. 

Jacket BCBG (old)
Top Bebe (in stores only)
Bottoms Bebe (here)
Bag Rebecca Minkoff (here)
Shoes Jessica Simpson (old)
Earrings Nordstrom (here)
Ring Bebe (old)


No comments:

Post a Comment