Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Two Sequin Blazers, Jeans, and a Dress







Jennifer- Black is always in style, but when I'm wearing an all black outfit I always find myself trying to add something to it. Today I wore a black and green color-block top under a black sequin blazer. I kept it a little more casual with my dark skinny jeans, but not too much! I love these pumps, they have a gold stud detail at the back of the heel that sets them apart from any other! 

Sequin Blazer Express (old)
Top BCBG Max Azria (currently in-store only)
Bottoms Bebe (here)
Shoes Steve Madden (here)
Wallet Linea Pelle (here)
Ring Brighton Collectibles (in-store)
Earrings Nordstrom (here)








Blazer (similar here)
Bag BCBG (in stores only)
Ring (gifted)
Shoes Enzo Angiolini (here)

Whitney- I'm really loving neon hues for Spring. I love this yellow dress, which I bought last year and wore on a trip to NYC. I'm excited to be wearing it again! I paired it with a sequined blazer and these sparkly pointed pumps which have a barely noticeable leopard print and gold-tone outlining the shoe to tie in the yellow dress. I love animal prints! But I think its very important to wear them strategically and these shoes add just enough.



7 comments:

  1. Wow,beautiful outfits...I like your blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin???
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Vanessa! Thank you, we would be happy to follow you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for the follow.^^
    Folow you back on bloglovin #2.
    Lovely greets from germany

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely outfits, I like your blog!
    Take a look by my blog if you want to :)

    /Christina
    http://prettypretend.blogspot.dk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Christina, Thank you for the comment!!

    We loved your blog as well!

    ReplyDelete