Friday, April 19, 2013

Bright for Spring

Whitney


Whitney- Watercolor florals are at their best in bold colors. I found this skirt on a recent trip to NYC at Joe Fresh. Now I'm wishing there was one here in San Francisco! This shop has a lot of great patterns and use of color in their products. 
 Tip- Busy floral skirts stay chic when paired with a minimalist striped top and simple accessories. 

Skirt- Joe Fresh also love this pattern here, and similar here 
Bag- similar here and here
Bracelet- BCBG Maxazria
Shoes- Charles David



Jennifer

Jennifer- Whitney and I were both definitely feeling like a bright outfit would be perfect for our beautiful weather! I decided to wear a pair of high waisted white shorts with an orange crop top. To break the middle of my outfit up a little, I added a belt with a cute cutout pattern. I wore my hair in a side ponytail and also added some pretty orange drop earrings to compliment my top.
Tip- Earrings are a great addition to any outfit. If you are intending to draw attention to your face, they are  a must! 

Top- HM Similar Style
Shorts- HM Similar Style
Wedges- Vince Camuto Similar Style
Belt- Target Similar Style
Earrings- Younkers Similar Style



No comments:

Post a Comment