Sunday, April 7, 2013

Polka Dots


Jennifer


Jennifer- I really like this high/low style skirt. It's comfortable, cute, and looks great in motion. I wore this polka dot printed skirt with a sleeveless top, and a blazer with striped rolled sleeves to achieve a little bit of pattern play. I also wore a colored pearl ring that I felt went well with the skirt! 

Skirt- Target similar style
Blazer- HM
Top- Forever 21 similar style
Shoes- Steve Madden 
Earrings- Target similar style
Bracelet- Brighton Collectibles (Charm) BeadsBracelet




Whitney
 Whitney- This dress is very sweet and cheerful, perfect for brunch. I love the combination of the polka dots and floral on this dress, both warm weather classics. I chose this navy blazer to accentuate the blue florals in the dress. 

DressFree People, also love this one here
BlazerZara similar here
Shoes- similar here


No comments:

Post a Comment