Friday, March 8, 2013

Black and Gold

Jennifer
 

-Being that we are both young, and live in a beautiful city, we love to explore and enjoy it at all hours! With that stated, today we have posted nighttime looks. We hope you enjoy this post and that your next night out is incredible!

Jennifer- Today I am wearing a black and gold dress. The top of the dress is black and has a loose fit, while the bottom consists of numerous gold sequins. I find this dress best to wear when I am just going out with my girl friends! I'm sporting the dress with sheer patterned tights, as well as bold earrings, and two bracelets which I have stacked on the same wrist. 

Dress Express similar style found here
Tights Hue here
Earrings Express similar style found here
Bracelet Monet similar style found here
Bracelet Forever 21 similar style found here
Shoes Steve Madden here



Whitney





Whitney- This blazer immediately caught my attention. I absolutely love sequins, and when worn with the right outfit they can be appropriate for almost any occasion. This outfit is simple with neutral colors and would other wise be boring without this fabulous blazer. The large black bag and conservative pumps make this combination perfect for dinner with friends. 
I plan to wear this blazer during Spring with light denim, a casual top and ankle strap heels for a day to night look. Or over a simple black dress for a night out. 
Top- Zara similar here
Skirt- W118 by Walter Baker similar silhouette here
Cuff- Alexis Bittar 
Bag- Kate Spade here
Shoes- Christian Louboutin 

2 comments: