Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Mix and Match: Red, White, and Black


Whitney


Whitney- I love the feminine detailing of this skirt, the pleating and lace make it interesting and a wardrobe favorite of mine. I styled it to be a preppy look with a button up shirt and vest. To give the outfit more of an edge I added silver accessories-which I adore for Spring and a pop of color with the red patent leather bag. 

Shirt J. Crew here
Vest BCBG MaxAzria I also love this one from Laveer here 
Skirt Ann Taylor, similar style from Club Monaco here
Bag Coach similar style here 
Shoes Kate Spade 
Necklace Brighton Collectibles in store only
Rings thanks to Charlotte Russe



Jennifer


Jennifer- I am wearing a red blazer, with a simple red, loose fit tank top under. Together I found that the two red pieces are very cute. They do not draw attention away from each other, but the tank top that I'm wearing under merely adds a softer touch to the outfit with it's flowing, loose fit. I chose to wear a pair of black skinny jeans as well as my taupe open-toe heels with a beautiful diamond cutout design, as well as my black croc embossed patent leather wallet. This keeps the look casual yet stylish.

Tip- In my outfit the colors are simple and the lines of my blazer are very clean cut. With this I am able to easily wear a pair of more detailed shoes, and/or a detailed fun wallet as an accessory without having the outfit look too busy.    

Blazer- BCBG Max Azria
Tank Top- Forever 21 similar style found here
Skinny Jeans- Bebe here
Shoes- Nine West similar style found here
Wallet- Brighton Collectibles Currently Found In-store
Earrings- Nordstrom here
Bracelet- Forever 21 similar style found here
Ring- Brighton Collectibles Currently Found In-store

No comments:

Post a Comment